About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, October 11, 2010

Counted Thread Christmas Decoration

This is the counted thread Christmas Decoration we are doing this week at Needlework! This is a simple yet effective decoration which would be a great "surprise" gift for our Needlework Christmas Party (for those of you who are stuck for ideas!!) It is an adapted Cross Stitcher pattern from way way back! A simple night of stitching to complete this project!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Fiona, it's beginning to look a lot .....
    It's getting me in the Christmas mood....
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little ornament. I like the round finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely ornament, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet ornament. I am, sarah, fan of all good decorating ideas :) thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! My mom's name is Joy and she just might like it if I stitched this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so not ready yet - help, the time is already slipping faster! LOL Cute little ornie!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!