About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy 80th Birthday Mum

Today is my mum's 80th birthday!    We had such a lovely time in Italy celebrating her birthday last month, but today is her actual birthday!   So... happy birthday Mum!   Here she is throwing ANOTHER coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome so she can return AGAIN!!   

10 comments:

  1. Your mum is beautiful; you would never guess she is 80. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to mum. she looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Mum!! I hope I look half as good if and when I reach 80!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday Wishes for your Mum, i hope she has a lovely day.

    Lots of lovely pics to see on here, i am so behind with blog reading, your meet up looks like a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 80th Birthday to your Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hop you all had a lovely time !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy Birthday wishes to your mum! She sure doesn't look 80!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!