About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 24, 2010

More of Stitching on the Lake

Some more photos of our "Stitching on the Lake" day yesterday and the first one are some of the lovely finished projects from our previous Stitching Days which one of the ladies had finished off and bought for our Show and Tell time!  


And here is a beautiful "Show and Tell" with a difference!!   The gorgeous Danielle and her delightful and cuddly little baby Tyler - his first stitching day!!   And I got to have a cuddle too!   Have a close look at the beautiful bullion stitch bunnies on his bib - embroidered by his great grandmother I believe!


Here is another great biscornu finished off in a lovely shade of variegated green thread!   A special gift from a special stitching friend I believe!


And here is Lynne's finished felt bird from yesterday!   It looks really nice on the cream felt and the tail feathers are curled beautifully Lynne!  Well done to all the ladies who finished projects off yesterday!    A great sense of achievement for some!    We had a great couple of Saturdays with all our ladies and look forward to next year (which will roll around all too quickly I expect)!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work from some talented ladies, but I must admit the baby caught my attention !!! Too precious - Mom looks lovely holding her little bundle :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has such beautiful finishes and Tyler looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!