About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Stitching on the Lake

We were very fortunate to have Rebecca from "Cute as a Button" bring her stall of goodies to our Stitching on the Lake day. She has the most amazing range of Art to Heart by Nancy Halvorsen fabrics and patterns and lots of them have been made up which is always great incentive to buy! Here is part of her lovely display!


And I could have bought home this whole tray of fat quarters! Such beautiful rich colours!


And Najelle and Cathy from Hobbysew at Belconnen ACT also bought a great stall - lots of necessary little items for stitching minded ladies! Great baskets of fat quarters and lots of lovely accessories and books and patterns!


And what more can I say about the food? Scones were delicious and we each had our own little individual pots of strawberry jam! Soooooo good .......yum! There was stitching done too!! Not just eating!!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time -The fat quarters look so amazing - I'm certainly glad you all had such a wonderful opportunity
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stitching and sewing retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, look at all those lovely fabrics. I'd love to get my hands on them! The displays look so inviting. I'm glad you having such a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!