About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Random Act of Kindness

What a lovely surprise I received in the mail today - a gorgeous hanging decoration which was made for me by Margaret from Spain. A while ago I sent Margaret a pattern for one of my projects which she had commented on and I thought no more of it other than "I hope she enjoys stitching that"! Margaret very kindly wanted to thank me for my generosity in sharing my pattern and so stitched this beautiful gift for me! So thankyou Margaret - your "random act of kindness" has made my day!


The reverse of the hanging has lovely matching fabric and a cute little silver tag which reads "made with love". Thank you so much - I really appreciate your kindness!


9 comments:

  1. What a lovely piece! And that backing fabric is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift! The little charm is a nice added touch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! It's nice to receive RAKs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful surprise. The fabric is beautiful. Enhoy your lovely RAK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely piece, very soft and pretty colors.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those RAK's can really brighten one's day. It's a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful suprise !
    you're a lucky girl !

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful RAk from Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous gift! Everything Margaret makes is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!