About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Redwork Angel Decoration

I almost forgot to post this photo of the redwork version of the Angel Decoration for "Stitching on the Lake". I have also worked the blackwork version shown a couple of posts ago! I absolutely love this strawberry fabric which I have had for a long time so it was nice to use it on the bottom and the back of this hanging decoration. I have used 18# ecru aida for this piece and DMC colour 321. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my house as I have started making decorations! I plan on being so very organised for this year!

12 comments:

  1. I love this angel Fiona. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her Fiona. The strawberries make her look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - Now you are using my color :)
    And who wouldn't love angels?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This big ric rac is all the rage right now and it is easy to see why. Beautiful finish.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I REALLY love this. Hate to be clueless but what's the name of the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The angel turned out very nice. You definitely have a jump on holiday stitching. I love the finish and fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO pretty, Fiona!!! Such perfect finishing for the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous angel! I think the fabric is so pretty with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fiona: this is an adorable angel very nice finish.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely finish! I am very partial to redwork, especially when it is Christmas related.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful finish Fiona, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!