About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stitching on the Lake again this Saturday!!

Our second "Stitching on the Lake" day is on again in Canberra this Saturday! Here is a collage of the projects for the ladies who will be attending!


These are some of the ladies from last weeks class enjoying themselves - stitching a little, laughing a little, eating a little ......


More happy stitchers! Let's hope the weather is kind to us this Saturday - last Saturday morning it snowed on the way to the Church before the stitching day began!


And here are lots of the ladies hard at work! I don't think anyone knew this photo was being taken!! We are really looking forward to catching up with all our stitching friends again this weekend! And probably more photos to come too!


9 comments:

  1. Your projects look like fun! Enjoy your stitching weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...lost of stitching going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: I belong to a great group of ladies about 32 of us get together two times a year for a week-end stitch-in, your group looks like you all had such a good time, Ilreally like the choice of projects you have.
    Our week-end is the week-end of halloween.
    Happy stitching
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful time you will have I adore stitching days with a crowd of friends all on one wave length.. blessings for your day hugs Laurie NZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this looks so much fun! I love those little angel stitched pillows1 Not sure which one I like best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!