About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Stitching on the Lake" Projects

For some reason my computer wouldn't let me post these three pictures together - so I had to enter them separately! This is the sixth project for our "Stitching on the Lake" days in Canberra over the next two Saturdays! This lovely stitched Christmas Star will brighten up your Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. Your Stitching on the Lake projects are fantastic! I think the star is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your pieces are gorgeous Fiona but I think this one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly adorable, I just love your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Star. The finish is wonderful and will look great on your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wonderful Fiona, lovely stitchery
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the name stitching on the lake makes me wish I could be one of the lucky ladies attending.
    Each and every one of the projects you have chosen for them are so lovely.
    My favourites are the star and the pear.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Finish - Such a cute pattern ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!