About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, October 4, 2010

Tuscan Treats!

Just putting my holiday photos in order and thought this was too good not to share with you! We purchased this "gift" in a little shop in Sansepolcro! It was the cutest shop with the most beautiful things to purchase! How nicely presented is this little package??


Open up the package and here is a little tray of the most delicious little cakes and tarts! We bought an assortment, went outside and ate nearly all of them (between 5 of us that is!!). Is your mouth watering at this point? Mine is, just with the memories!


The shop also made these beautiful hand made chocolates! Such gorgeous presentation but we did resist the temptation of the chocolates!


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the pictures are so good looking I can almost taste the goodies, thank-you for the yummy pictures, the wrapping is as nice looking as the treats.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The treats look great but the chocolates are to die for! Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAhhhhhhh - I need some sweets - they look so good. I love all sweets. I wouldn't have been able to pass up the chocolates. I am on a fast my third day. I miss SUGAR. They look yummy - thanks for posting some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh I love the treats and can imagine you ate them all...
    Hugs
    Erna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little cakes look so delicious, not sure i would have been able to resist the chocolates though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful treats, and they look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I'm happy to find you too. Love the chocolates. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!