About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Decorations

These are a couple of Christmas decorations I have finished off in the last week.  They are my take on a couple of versions from the Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments 2010 magazine.  I have changed the Faith, Hope and Peace decoration by adding a button to the centre and back and making it a cushion decoration!  I'm happy with the result!

And this is based on one of the Christmas stocking decorations, but with a few changes and I have used my favourite Christmas coloured Needleworx thread.


13 comments:

  1. nice finishes...I am getting to like the Faith Hope Peace piece the more I am seeing it made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both beautiful, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your versions! Like Gracie, I wasn't going to stitch FHP but I've seen it stitched here and a couple of other places and it looks so much better. I might just have to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both beautiful Fiona. You have finished them beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with other writers - I wasn't going to stitch FHP, but now it's close to becoming a necessity. Thank for showing us another finish; the more choices, the more likely we are to put that ornament issue to better use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornaments! Both are finished beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Christmas decorations! And the stocking is so cute :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are lovely Fiona.........esp the stocking.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great Fiona. You have been a busy girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!