About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 8, 2010

A Collage of "Stitching on the Bay" Projects

This collage shows all the projects we will be doing at "Stitching on the Bay" this Saturday!  For some reason, Blogger wouldn't let me put them all together in the one posting, so I have had to make a few different ones!   Please bear with me - the technology is simply beyond me!!    Take a look at the posts below for a close up of the variety of projects on offer for the day!  Sylvia and I are looking forward to seeing all our lovely stitching ladies there!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display of "Stitching on the bay."
    Thank you for sharing.

    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such eye candy!! This retreat sure did bring alot of beauties...Thanks for sharing!!! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh FIONA!!! I stitched the angel! I can't post a pic of it because it's a gift.

    I must say the skirt was easy but following the pattern for the wings was hard to get the right curves. Any suggestions if I stitch another? I ended up 'eyeballing' it and trying to match the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is always something wonderful to look at when i visit here, i live the blubird and the star, and the stocking is so bright and vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are some really gorgeous projects displayed there. That star ornament is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!