About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sewing Companion

This really cute sewing companion was made by one of the ladies at the Canberra Stitching on the Lake Day recently.   I loved the fabric and it was similar to a design I had completed a while ago, but instead of applique I had embroidered the triangles which make up this cute design!

Each side had a different design on it!


And inside were some little pockets and places to keep all your special sewing things!  What a great idea and very cute too!


16 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Is it hand stitched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is too cute - I need to find a pattern for something like this - I bet it was so much fun to finish
    Take Care
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a handy litte piece. Quite different!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is beautiful, love the idea, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Just enough room for everything that you need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!!!! Love how it's put together too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely, well done to the lady who made this wonderful accessory

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this! Very beautiful and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous sewing companion, I need one of them, lol
    I love the mushroom, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very very very lovely needle book. Beautiful stitching too. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for putting up the photo Fiona - it looks better than in real life :-) I enjoyed making it very much and it is so rewarding to have made something that has turned out to be useful and pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found your blog! its nice.. cool etui!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great and useful!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!