About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stitching on the Bay

Some more photos from our "Stitching on the Bay" day yesterday!   This was Sylvia's version of my canvas work christmas stocking!    Lovely colours Sylvia!

Here are Cheryl, Lyn and Renate taking a small break from stitching!


Karel hard at work counting her redwork angel design!



2 comments:

  1. Fiona, I love reading your posts and seeing all your fabulous creations. Stitching on the Bay looked so much fun, I'm literally drooling at all the seasonal and colourful goodies, wish I could have been there!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy - that pavlova roll looks great - I haven't had pavlova since I lived in Australia (18 years ago); they're unheard of around here...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!