About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Embroidery Finishes!

Here are some of the fabulous finishes from the Wednesday stitching ladies!  Shirley has finished off these little Santas which we did about 10 years ago!    Finally as we were covering our little gift boxes (see my last post)  this week, she decided she would glue them onto the tops of the boxes!  They look great Shirley!

Jennifer is doing yet another "Chelsea Bloom" quilt piece for a special friend!  Love the colours Jen!


And Pauline was busy knitting these gorgeous beaded purses and necklaces!  This lovely purse with a silver clasp is a bit blurry, but the beaded knitting is really effective!


This is a lovely little necklace - just hang around your neck, fill with cotton wool and a dash of perfume on the cotton wool, and it apparently smells beautiful and looks good too!     Pauline was knitting another lovely little creation with the jade green beads which you can see in the background!


5 comments:

  1. I remember those star santas.
    I have never seen bead knitting before. It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Santa boxes - too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Santa boxes are very cute! I have a very similar pattern here from an older magazine.
    The bead knitting on that purse is gorgeous!
    I don't know anyone who does that sort of thing but I sure wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super knitted bags, very talented ladies

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a productive group of Wednesday Ladies you have! Thanks for sharing Fiona.

    Regards, Sue.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!