About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wednesday Needlework Ladies

On Wednesday morning Sue bought along a couple of her finished projects from the Stitching Day on Saturday!  Here is the lovely embroidered star decoration!

And here is Sue's gorgeous felt bird!   They look fantastic Sue!


Lots of ladies were very busy at work in the hall on Wednesday morning!


Lots of lovely chatting going on and a little bit of stitching too!   That's what it's all about isn't it??


5 comments:

  1. I would like to stitch in grupo like you... but i didn't find any group nera my home after the moving to UK.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both ornaments. The bird is especially pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to me a member of a group like that. The bird and star are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pieces are great! What a fun group you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!