About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Blessings

I have been blessed beyond belief lately - this gorgeous little bear decoration became mine at a recent Kris Kringle swap!

Another friend stitched this cute little heart decoration for me!


Yet another sent me a lovely decoration, a copy of one which we stitched a year or so ago at Needlework!


And I have been wrapped with love by the ladies of my Wednesday Needlework group who made me this beautiful quilt!    Don't you just love Christmas??    And only one more day of work to go before I have a couple of weeks holidays!!


8 comments:

  1. Such Lovely Gifts-
    Merry Christmas to you and your family !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful things - I love that quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is beautiful, I love the ornaments sent to you and the quilt is lovely, you are very loved by your friends.
    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice gifts. The mouse is so cute. The blanket is really pretty. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh your tree is beautiful in the background......and a lovely quilt.........wrapped with love.........
    enjoy your time off and have a wonderful Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fiona your gifts are all beautiful.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is beautiful and I don't know anyone who deserves it more.
    Your Wednesday ladies are so lucky to have you share your knowledge and prepare project ideas for them to enjoy.
    It's lovely that they showed their appreciation this way.
    Happy Christmas Fiona and best wishes for 2011

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!