About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

Last night we celebrated with all our staff the end of another hard year of work (even though we have another 2 weeks of work to go before Christmas!)    We enjoyed a lovely al fresco meal right by the water - here are David and I after setting up for the evening!

The tables looked great and the backdrop was spectacular (until a little wind came through!)


This is all our staff and each of them bought their partners, so we had 30 enjoying a beautiful meal by the water!


And the sunset was spectacular, the night was long, and this morning was hard to wake up and be at church by 8am!  But we did it!!    Just in time to farewell our Solomon Islands friends!  What a huge day of celebration we have had!


1 comment:

  1. You had a great celebration! Pictures are great!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!