About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Day 2010 dawned sunny and bright so after breakfast we headed off to the beach so David could try out the new surfboard the children and I bought him for Christmas.  Here he is with our two boys, Sam and Elliott, heading down to the water!

The girls and I enjoyed a champagne cocktail or two!


Christmas is all about family and friends and it is really special to all be together on Christmas Day!


And we have celebrated Christmas for the last few years at our house with the family of Sam's girlfriend which is always lovely!    Corrinne made this beautiful gingerbread star Christmas Tree - yum!    I hope your Christmas Day was special too!

5 comments:

  1. I remember Christmases spent on the beach!

    It looks like a locally day was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops - auto correct changed "lovely" to "locally" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I lived where I could spend Christmas at the beach!! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice your beautiful family got to spend the day together.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always a surprise to me, to see people on the beach for Christmas !!!
    Here, we have lots of snow and a very cold weather !!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!