About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Decorations

Here are some more of my favourite decorations from our Christmas Tree!   This white hardanger decoration I made a year or two back but I love the simplicity and perfect lines of hardanger!  Not for those who don't like to count and make things meet up perfectly!    I have woven the bars with gold metallic thread.

This cute cross stitch on natural linen was stitched in Christmas colours - another favourite!


And one of my own designs - canvas work Christmas Trees bringing Joy to all!    I hope your Christmas planning is coming together nicely - your shopping nearly done - and you get to have some wonderful stitching time between now and Christmas Day!!


8 comments:

  1. Your finishing is perfect, and your hardanger ornament is gorgeous. Thank you for your warm wishes, and joy also to your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornaments are beautiful Fiona :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I do Hardanger, I have not yet made an ornament...yours is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona: Your ornaments are beautiful.
    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornaments, as usual :) I love to read you posts!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!