About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

"And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.  An angel of the Lord appeared to them , and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.   But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid.   I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord".    Luke 2:8-11   


 

Let us all remember the true reason for this season and celebrate with family and friends!   Have a wonderful Christmas!  

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and all your family!
    May your wishes come true :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    I love your ornaments.
    May this season find you healthy and happy.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. I love the picture with all the ornaments together. Have a Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Blessings to you and your family, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!