About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Flowers in Sydney

I have just returned from a lovely few days in Sydney!   This gorgeous red orchid was in the hotel bathroom!

This was the spectacular arrangement on the table beside us at the "Aria" restaurant where we ate!


A view of the Opera House where we saw the Australian Ballet perform "The Nutcracker" which was absolutely beautiful!


And these divine hydrangeas were on my sister's patio where we celebrated a family pre Christmas get together yesterday!   Whew!   Lots of fun was had by all!!


7 comments:

  1. That orchid is gorgeous! What a lovely display of flowers. You must have had a wonderful time during your visit!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a beautiful time, someday I will see the Nutcracker Suite in Minneapolis at the Gutherie I love the music.
    Beautiful flowers.
    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous orchid!! The weather looks so lovely and so very different from what we're used to at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Fiona! I especially love the hydrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Fiona...what was it like eating at Aria...Did you get to see Matt Moran...maybe he cooked for you!!! What a fun time !!!Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!