About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

I have been looking back through some photos today and decided to share my year in pictures with you!     I hope your year was enjoyable and fun and that you managed to fit in all the stitching time you wished for!    I hope 2011 brings you great joy in whatever you do - have a very Happy New Year!!   

In January I stitched another canvas scissor case and scissor fob!
In February we travelled to the Solomon Islands and put a water tank into a needy village!
In March I made a useful sewing bag!
In April I started work on the "Gardeners Journal" quilt with the Stich A Long Group!
In May I celebrated Mothers Day with my Mum and family!
In June I stitch this great sewing pocket with a verse from the "Gardeners Journal"!
In July I stitched a canvas scissor humbug (and had a knee operation!)
In August I stitched a Christmas decoration of peace and joy!
In September we celebrated Mum's 80th birthday walking the Cinque Terre in Italy!
In October I stitched a stocking for our Stitching on the Lake Days!
In November I made some little Christmas decorated boxes!
And in December we celebrated Christmas Day with our children!

In 2011, I'm looking forward to stitching more, eating less, exercising more, working less, and celebrating and appreciating each and every day!  

8 comments:

  1. I just love how you captured your wonderful year~~~ You have been blessed beyond measure my friend...Here's to an awesome 2011~~~

    Always, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, I love that your collage shows your year of progress, and also a lovely balance of craft and life!

    Wishing you a wonderful 2011.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is just lovely!

    Have a wonderful New Year in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your collage!
    All best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wishing you all the good luck for the new year

    ReplyDelete
  6. May 2011 be filled with love, laughter, happiness for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you had a busy year, Fiona!

    I hope 2011 is filled with happiness and success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fiona, Happy New Year to you. I wish you a lovely 2011. Your photo collage is lovely. I especially love the stitchery of Friends are Flowers in the Garden Of Life. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!