About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Christmas Decorations

Here are a couple of very favourite decorations - the Peace decoration I just simply love because it says it all!  In the background is a red boot my sister bought me back from Montana!

And this embroidered Angel decoration worked on dupion silk and using a variety of threads including metallic threads - this has been a long time favourite!   I'm off to see the ballet "The Nutcracker" in Sydney at the Opera House ("Oprah" House) tonight!   Hopefully I will have some photos to share with you!


10 comments:

  1. Did you make the angel? It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peace decoration is beautiful, Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are lovely, but the angel is almost breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed all your recent ornament posts. I agree with you, that Peace ornament is lovely and says it all! Hope you enjoy the ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely decorations! The angel must feel so soft. Love the little heart she is holding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ornament - I love the "peace" ornaments that have come out lately - yours is a nice addition to the mix :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are gorgeous but I must admit that I adore the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful ornaments, The angel is really a masterpiece.Happy pre-Christmas time to you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I *love* that Angel, Fiona!

    I hope you had a fun time seeing the Nutcracker at the Opera House!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They both are so cute! Wonderful decorations!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!