About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Secret Santa Gifts

I was so fortunate to participate in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap (SSCS) this year and my lovely exchange partner, Paula from the USA gifted me some lovely lovely gifts.  I did show the crocheted mitten decoration a few blogs back but I was instructed to put the main gift under the Christmas Tree and open on Christmas morning!    And when I did ..... I received the most gorgeous bag in lovely shades of green and mauves!

And inside the bag was another little carry all which contained some special things too!


A glimpse inside revealed more treasures .... a gorgeous Bareroots pattern for a Stitchery Basket and Accessories, a set of pens, some gorgeous floss including some lovely variegated threads, a paisley shopping list notepad and last but not least some yummy Lindt chocolate!   I was very spoilt - thanks so much Paula!  


3 comments:

  1. oh I love a happy swapper......Paula sent a lovely bundle of goodies.........

    thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010........

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the busy holiday I missed some of your posts...but it looks like you've had an AWESOME Christmas!

    My stitched angels were well received! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy you like your SSCS gifts. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!