About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 3, 2010

Raffle Quilt Winner

The lucky winner of our "Floral Abundance" Raffle Quilt was one of our own members - Yvonne!   We surprised her at the Christmas Party with the good news that she had won the quilt which was drawn at the Craft Fair on Saturday!   Thank you to everyone who bought tickets - we raised much needed funds for charity which is always fantastic!  Congratulations Yvonne - you are looking very happy with your win!    The basket of sewing goodies which was second prize was won by one of the teachers at Sunshine Bay - Di!   Congratulations Di!

A group of happy ladies at the Wednesday Christmas Party!    You can see why I have so much fun at Needlework !   Here is Jo, Shirley, Jennifer, Frances, Dot, Dzintra, Elaine, Norma and Sandra!


More of my stitching friends - Osla, Sue, Lyn, Stella and Pat!


And yet more!!   Robyn, Claire, Frances and Val !   We had a lovely lovely Christmas lunch and celebration for our end of the stitching year!   And thank you again to all my beautiful stitching ladies who contributed to my beautiful quilt! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh How exciting! What a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt and lovely friends...it is always fun to stitch together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one great quilt!! Isn't it great to spend time with friends? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I have popped over from the SAL blog & also a blogging friend of Dzintra's...lovely Raffel Quilt & pics from your celebrations...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!