About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secret Santa Christmas Swap

What a lovely surprise today to receive my Secret Santa Christmas Swap which Chookyblue organised!   My gifts came from Paula who lives in Dover USA and they came beautifully wrapped!  The catch is that I am only allowed to open the Christmas Decoration parcel now and the others have to go under my Christmas Tree!!     See the "Do Not Open Until December 25" note on the top of the parcel?

When I opened my Christmas decoration gift I found this really cute little crocheted mitten with a fabulous flower motif on it!  As you can see I have already hung it on my Christmas tree!!   Thanks so much Paula!   I will patiently wait until December 25 to open the others!


3 comments:

  1. that is a lovely ornament............now safely tuck the other present under the tree as it is only 10 sleeps until Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isnt that the cutest mitten??!! I love a mystery and know you will too!! Thanks for visiting my blog also..I always enjoy your kind words...

    Have a great day my friend, Faye

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!