About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Secret Santa Gifts Sent Away

I have now heard from Tami in the USA that she has received my Secret Santa gifts in the swap organised by Chookyblue.    I can now reveal the gifts I sent to her - this felt embroidered journal!

And a handy sewing tidy for hanging over the lounge chair when you are stitching!


Alternatively this can be used for remote control pockets for the tv remotes or whatever!   I'm glad you liked your Secret Santa gifts Tami!


5 comments:

  1. lovely gifts.........very nice......I am sure Tami loves them........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tami must have been thrilled with her gifts Fiona.
    The journal cover and couch tidy are fabulous.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of them are so pretty. I really like the peace one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I especially like the flowers in the basket.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!