About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, December 27, 2010

Vignette in Stitches Giveaway

Perri from the Vignette in Stitches blog is having a wonderful giveaway of 10 copies  of Issue 1 of the "Vignette" magazine by Leanne Beasley.    If you haven't seen Perri's new blog, have a look - it is a place for stitchers to share their stitching story and passion for Leanne's wonderful new magazine "Vignette".   For those who haven't seen the magazine, it has stitching, cooking, gardening - a little bit of everything!    Who knows - you may even decide to embark on the beautiful quilt in the magazine as I have decided to do in 2011 - I am just playing around with colours and fabrics at the moment!    It's raining here at home today after two beautiful sunny days, so I have decided it's going to be a "stitching day" for me!   Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like my sort of magazine, a bit of everything. I don't think they stock that that in Scotland. Hope you post pictures of your quilt :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!