About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Gardener's Journal Block Finished!

I'm happy to report another quilt block finished for my "Gardener's Journal" quilt.   This is block B and I now only have two left to put together before the quilt top is finished (well almost - there is binding etc. to do still!).

And this block says it all - taking time to "smell the roses" is what I plan on doing in this creative year of 2011!


And the good news is that I could then join blocks A and B together!    Looking forward to having it all finished within the next few days hopefully!   Thanks to the Stitch A Long group and Chookyblue for organising this stitching frenzy!


10 comments:

  1. This just gets cuter and cuter Fiona!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whimsy of this! If only more people would take the time to smell the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, this is looking great - so cheery! Very nice indeed.

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really moving right along on this one! It's looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable, Fiona! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your quilt!
    I will pop in again to see how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smelling the roses is my favourite stitchery in the the gardener's journal......

    ReplyDelete
  8. May I ask where I can get this pattern. I am in Texas..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fiona! I was thrilled to see I had another Follower on my blog...so I went to see your blog, and have become a Follower of you too!! I think your blog is really well set up, and it is very interesting...much more than mine! I got a bit "upset" from something my daughter said to me about photos of her on my blog, and I was having a bad day, so I ended up taking off all the photos of my family. Now I regret it, but I have to check with my girls to see if I am "allowed" to put their photos on my blog again. I love the photo of your 2 girls with their Grandpa..I know we have to be careful about photos and names on blogs, but I didnt see anything wrong with the ones I had on my blog before. Anyway, I dont know how you found me, but I am glad you did! Hopefully my blog will improve when I get some more help soon. Hugs n Blessings from Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!