About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Block E Finished!!

I have finished off my second last block in my Gardener's Journal quilt!   This is Block E and I'm nearly at the end of the quilt!   It's a great feeling!

I could then attach Block E to Blocks C & D  -  so it is all now beginning to take shape.  I hope to have a little time this afternoon to put together my final Block I. 

5 comments:

  1. Fiona, this is going to look so good. Keep stitching . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is very nice...and almost finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's looking absolutely gorgeous so far Fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm stitching........promise.........yours looks great.........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!