About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Canvas Work Creativity!!

I had a lovely day in Canberra today organising some classes and projects for our 2011 Stitching on the Bay and Stitching on the Lake Days with Sylvia.       We had a productive and creative day and I even managed to sit in with the Hobbysew ladies for an hour or two of social stitching!  (Never let a stitching chance go by!!)    And what a surprise - the stitching I had grabbed to sew was exactly the same pattern as Sylvia had stitched here for her friend Paddy a while ago!  Great minds think alike!  This is my second version of this canvas work and my colourway is pinks and mauves - I will show it in the next day or sew when it is sew together!   Nice scissors too!

And one of the ladies had finished off her Christmas stocking from the Stitching on the Lake Day late last year - it looks fantastic!!    


2 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona

    I love the little canvas work scissor keeper . . . and the multi-coloured tassle, too. Just beautiful.

    They say great minds think alike. Sounds like you had a great day catching up with Sylvia. Can't wait to see what projects you've dreamed up for the stitching days!

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!