About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Gardener's Journal Quilt

An overcast and rainy day yesterday meant I got to sit down at the sewing machine and stitch together some quilt blocks!  I assembled block D of my Gardener's Journal quilt by Anni Downes.

Then I realised that blocks C and D could be stitched together, so there was great excitement as two blocks were attached!     Hopefully today will bring more time for another block to be assembled!


8 comments:

  1. wow your going so well.........I must get off this computer and get stitching........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is really looking lovely! I really like that a lot.
    It does look like a gardener's journal quilt :)

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is looking gorgeous - I can't wait to see the finish - Congrats !!

    Have a great week
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic Fiona. Enjoy your stitching time!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!