About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, January 7, 2011

Gardener's Journal Quilt

Yesterday I finished off another of my "Gardener's Journal" quilt blocks - block F.   Having finished quite a few of the stitcheries, it is fun to be able to assemble the blocks now! 

A close up view of the dove cote and the primitive basket of flowers!   I have decided I really do love Anni Downs designs and I am enjoying working through the "Gardener's Journal" book!


And more excitement .....   once I finished block F, I could sew it together with block G which I had finished off a while ago!    I can see this quilt top coming together nicely within the next week or so!  Shame I have to go back to work next week!


11 comments:

  1. I am loving watching this combination of embroidery and quilting - makes me want to join you! But, for now, I'll stick with cross stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simply beautiful~~~ Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just absolutely gorgeous - Such wonderfully vivid colors - And gardening - What could be a better choice for a quilt -
    Awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more I am seeing this Gardener's Journal Quilt the more I want one! You have done a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming together beautifully the fabrics you have chosen look like a flower garden themselves, it's going to look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks wonderful! Hope to see it finished soon!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great..............just updated the sidebar of the SAL blog..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, how pretty is that? Really, really pretty! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!