About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, January 6, 2011

TUSAL

I have decided to join It's Daffycat's TUSAL (totally useless stitch a long) and keep my jar of offcut threads for the year!   Until I find a nice jar to keep them all in (and there will be lots because I plan lots of stitching!!!) I decided a wine glass would do for the moment!   It will be fun to check out all the others (178 so far) who are doing the same!

And I have finished some of the shoo fly blocks for the Vignette in Stitches quilt, designed by Leanne Beasley, which  I am making.   I'm using some lovely Nancy Halvorsen fabrics for my blocks!


4 comments:

  1. The TUSAL Glass works very well :)
    Wishing you the best in 2011 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona: Your blocks look like candy I just love the colors very nice.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a wine glass TUSAL jar is a very elegant choice.

    Best wishes for lots of happy stitching this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!