About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, January 30, 2011

We have a winner ..............

With the excitement of finishing off my Gardener's Journal quilt, I nearly forgot that midday today was the time to draw the winner in my 2nd anniversary of blogging giveaway!    So I have now over 70 scraps of paper in a basket and am drawing out ........... (drum roll please) .......... natalyK ...... congratulations!!  Thanks so much to everyone for entering and leaving such lovely comments on my blog - I have read and hopefully replied to most of them and I'm sorry if I have missed a couple of replies.   Nataly, if you could email me your postal address, I will package up all these goodies and post them to you in the USA!   Congratulations Nataly and thanks to all who joined in the fun!  


6 comments:

  1. Yeah NatalyK! It's such a pretty stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona! I love your canvas work and can't wait to have these goodies make their way to my mailbox. I feel so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner - what a lovely prize!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!