About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Beautiful Blackwork

I am fortunate to stitch with some very clever ladies in my Needlework Group.    Shirley W is a fanatical blackworker!!    I bought this pattern quite a while ago and knew I wouldn't get it stitched in a hurry so I gave it to Shirley and she bought this yesterday to share with us all!  How fantastic does it look?

She has also stitched this fabulous sampler in blackwork!


And these cute little kittens!    Shirley's work is so beautiful and intricate (and she is one of our "older and wiser" members!!)   


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful Blackwork! She does outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What beautiful blackwork! It's not something that I enjoy doing, but the results are outstanding! BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blackwork is amazing, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic - So much detail - I am impressed !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such beautiful blackwork samples! Shirley is a great master!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sampler is gorgeous - I couldn't imagine how much patience is needed to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blackwork sampler is incredible!! Really outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is some incredible blackwork. It's beautiful, I've never stitched any.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!