About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blog to Print Journal has arrived!

I have just received my printed journal of my second year of blogging!   I did one last year through Blog to Print .    I'm really excited to have the journal printed for the year 2010!   I chose one of my favourite canvas work pieces to put onto the front this time!

I opted for a soft cover book this time and the photos and print have come out beautifully!


It has been great looking back through the book which has become a journal of my life - both creative and family - for the past year!


And this miniature Christmas Bear has long been a favourite!    If you have a blog you should think about doing this too!   My family enjoy reading through the book (although I know some of them secretly follow my blog online too!)    Wherever you are ... I hope you are enjoying a relaxing Sunday!




8 comments:

  1. I have done quite a few now and a couple for a friend too and they are wonderful........I love mine....I love looking back thru it too...I have only gone hard cover.........what is the soft cover like.......mine is ready to print was hoping they would send out a % off sale........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I've never even seen one of these before. Thank you so much for providing the link. I will definitely be looking into having this done. Yours turned out so nice, and how fun to get to go back and look at it instead of on the computer.

    Hope all is well with you! Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing...as someone who has only been blogging 5 months, I am always looking to learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Fiona, Congrats on your new book. I only wish I could blog well enough to even think about putting it in print. I'll have to keep that in mind as I write and take pics. Thanks for sharing your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great idea! Never heard of a blog print diary but it makes perfect sense!! Your book looks lovely and is a great keepsake to have in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good, Fiona. I am very tempted to do it too. Must check the books out the next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I hadn't heard of anyone who did this sort of thing before now. Your book looks lovely Fiona! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It's such an interesting idea! Great book of achievements :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!