About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stitchery Satchel & Pincushion

I have finally stitched together this Stitchery Satchel which has had the stitchery done for a while!  Love the stitching but not the putting together!  However, I'm happy with the end result!

The idea is that this stitchery satchel holds your current work in progress  and it has a pincushion and scissors attached with a twisted cord!    And as I haven't quite finished off the Leanne Beasley project inside, I popped the pattern in there just to show how useful it will be!

15 comments:

  1. Love this little satchel, Fiona. Very cute indeed (and the attached pincushion and scissors are great too). Is that a Nancy Halverson fabric by any chance??

    Regards, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. I love the fabric and the embroidery on the front panel. Nice, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I can see where this would be a well used item.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!!! What a great idea, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Despite your troubles with the sewing you've created a pretty little tote book. The fabric really complements the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute! And I love the fabric! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project bag! Love the fabric. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is beautiful, colors are very nice!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! The colours are so lovely and the pincushion is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous satchel, love the fact the pincushion and scissors are attached.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that Fiona, what a great idea. The fabric is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fiona, this is just too adorable and handy, too! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's wonderful Fiona - Love it - beautiful color
    And such a quaint design :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!