About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Night Stitching!

It was lovely to be back at Needlework last night for the first time this year (after cancelling last week because of the heat!).   Most of the ladies have been very busy over the Christmas period, finishing off projects from last year and making some new ones too!    Chris has been very productive finishing off this Christmas Tree gift box, a pink ribbon cushion and a Christmas "Joy" decoration!  


Chris also finally sewed together this felt needlecase which we made quite a while ago!  It looks great Chris!
And Paula has been busy developing some lovely new patterns, one of which is this great "Sit Me Up Donut" for new babies - and who better to test it out than Paula's gorgeous baby girl, Emma!   Great idea Paula - good luck with your new patterns!   Check out Paula's blog and patterns by clicking on the highlighted "Paula" above!



5 comments:

  1. Awesome finishes from everyone - love that doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work ...beautiful Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the Christmas tree box !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that felt needlecase - my mother stitched me something very similar in pink.

    Love the baby cushion!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!