About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday Needlework

Lots of the ladies have been bringing back in their Christmas homework and here are a couple more squares for our raffle quilt!   Don't they look great?  I'm sure this quilt will be beautiful!


These designs by Jenny of Elefantz really lend themselves to this lovely floral fabric and we have chosen the threads to match the colours in the fabric!   Hopefully we will have all the squares returned soon and will be able to put the quilt together quickly!


Jenny showed us too that she has finished off her canvas work piece from the week before!  The colours are gorgeous Jenny - shame the photo is a little bit blurred!



And the other Fiona in our group had a lovely little sachet holder which had been made for her by her daughter!    It is really divine and the stitching is superb!



9 comments:

  1. Wow - what a stunning quilt piece - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona the quilt looks divine, very feminine,love it and what lovely pieces your friends have been stitching.
    cheers shez
    http://shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely quilt square! I love the design and the colours....how perfect for sharing love with someone who is sure to blessed with the beautiful quilt you are creating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, beautiful canvas work!
    ps; did you get my email re, new Solomon islands exhibition at the National gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some amazing pieces, I love the colours you choose for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work, as always! I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!