About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful Giveaway

There is a most beautiful giveaway being conducted by Kat from Moscow on her blog.    She has stitched the most gorgeous biscornu and fob with an overlay of hardanger (another all time favourite of mine)      How special would it be to be the winner?    Visit her blog - it is beautiful!


And I see some people already have Issue 2 of Vignette!!!!   I have been out to my mail box but it hasn't arrived for me today!!   Maybe tomorrow .....      It certainly looks beautiful!!



And ...  for the first day of official retirement (or semi retirement) I have walked along the beach with my husband (before he headed off to work) and then went to the gym!    Now for some stitching .... doesn't get much better than this!!    Have a great day ... whatever you might be doing!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! Your first day of retirement! It sounds like it's started out great, and to finish it off with stitching is perfect!

    Oh my, what beautiful work Kat does. Just stunning! I look forward to hearing about all that you do now that you are retired! Enjoy every moment of it. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new days...stitching time is anytime now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful giveaway!

    Congratulations on your retirement! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Fiona on your retirement!!! I have a question for you...I LOVE the stitchery ornie you have stitched, and made into a round ornie!! Could you share the designer with me?
    Are there more ornies in the pattern? I love Australian Designers and also have the Tis the Season book...there is a store here in the states where I order...also would love to know how you finished the ornie!! Thanks somuch!!
    Ellen Sharp
    UKFAN52@MSN.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!