About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Different Coloured Bags!!

Lots of the Needlework ladies have finished off their sewing bags from a few weeks ago!   All in different colours and looking fantastic with their pincushions and scissors attached!   I'm pretty sure these belong to Tricia, Lois, Shirley and ???


Shirley made hers a little different with cross stitch and some cute buttons in the stitchery panel!


And the lovely daisy button on this one looks great!



3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable bags! Is this a pattern of yours? I'd love to make one. And the matching pin cushions are just the cutest!

    Hugs,
    Carolyn in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely work, and how I'd love to be part of your group!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!