About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Embroidered Garland and Vignette

Next weeks project for the Needlework ladies is this embroidered garland of flowers - I have used up lots of buttons on a pin box to match!


And I was very excited to receive my second issue of "Vignette" a couple of days ago!  I have browsed through the pages - again and again!   It really is a beautiful magazine!


Leanne's photos are amazing - I love the hexagon quilt and fresh raspberries are my absolute favourite of all time!! 



6 comments:

  1. That looks like a great magazine
    & a lovely project displayed !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me such a cute idea for some of my buttons and one of my boxes. Sometimes I think my creative juices are just gone. I see something like this and say I should have thought of that....once upon a time I would have :) thanks for sharing, Fiona
    hugs,
    babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Fiona, how I wish I lived across the pond so I could be a part of your stitching ladies! Y'all do such pretty projects. I LOVE the button box! What a cute idea. And Issue 2 of Vignette looks as beautiful as Issue 1. Hugs from Texas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garland of flowers is lovely - what a wonderful way of using up buttons

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!