About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flowers and Fabric Sculpture!

A close up of some of the beautiful flowers in an arrangement sent to my by my gorgeous husband this week to wish me luck in my new job and to wish me a happy 31st wedding anniversary!   The colours are spectacular!

The whole box of flowers with lots of the buds now coming out and displaying the most brilliant colours!   I'm definitely one lucky girl!


Jenny bought this beautiful African fabric sculpture to Needlework today.  She has spent a lovely day in a class with Merilyn creating this amazing piece!


Apparently these sculptures can be for inside and outside which is a great idea!   Merilyn can be found at www.sculpturebymerilyn.com.au if you are interested in looking further!    



4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Fiona! 31 years! That's fantastic. I just love your gorgeous flowers. Enjoy and good luck in your new job. :)

    Hugs,
    Carolyn in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you!! Coincidently, we have our 31st anniversary in June this year!!! 1980 was a fantastic year!! BEautiful flowers too!!! Take care, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona: Congratulations on 31 years of marriage, congratulations on the new job, good luck.
    Beautiful flowers, I love the sculpture lovely.
    Catherine
    diamondc

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! congrats!!

    what beautiful flowers ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!