About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Testing!!

I'm having a little bit of "blogger" trouble!!  I have posted yesterday morning and yesterday evening and seem to be having some difficulty with my photos!  So this is a test!    Let's see how we go!!    I received this gorgeous little Blackbird Designs pattern recently and am planning on making a start soon!

And I'm loving using my sewing pouch which was made for me by Sylvia a few years back for my birthday!    It is inspirational just to pull my current project out of this little pouch and every time I do I am reminded of a special stitching friend who has a very significant birthday coming up next week!



Hopefully these photos will work out!  I have uploaded them to Web Albums and inserted from there in the hope that this may work!   I usually just upload from Picassa and then click on "blog this" - for some reason it doesn't seem to be working at the moment!   These technological mysteries are sent to try us!!   Have a happy day!!




13 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona. That happened to me a while ago too and now I upload from Picasa web albums and it is quicker. It was very frustrating at the time. Beautiful pattern from Blackbird designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are not the only one with blogger photo issues. And I think your blackbird design and sewing pouch are teriffic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Problems here too!! Blogger keeps telling me it doesn't recognise my server to upload any photos ~ I've got my kids on to it as I'm useless with anything tech and they have diverted me elsewhere which so far seems to be working ~ blogger just having one of those days I think (hope)!!!
    Love that Pins and Needles design, the colours are so pretty and so lovely to have something you can use everyday and be reminded of someone special.
    Enjoy your week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the BBD - I have stitched this one as well - I am thinking about doing it again in just one color - It was well worth the time -
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seems a lot of people are having the same problems, I just upload them straight from my camera, haven't had a problem yet (touch wood)your photos turned out fine, love the pin cushion very antique looking

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you loud and clear...But, at times, blogger throws me a curve ball too!~ Hang in there!! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the saying on your sewing pouch! Sorry you had so much trouble getting it posted, but I think it was worth the wait, because you made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love BBD and stitched that same one...I would love to try it also in a one color..maybe one day. Love the sewing pouch....
    I load my pics from the camera to the computer and then to my blog....so far no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sewing pouch. The saying is so apt! What a beautiful gift. Look forward to seeing your new pin cushion finished too. Oh.. and I had the same problem with blogger/photos at the weekend. Blogger fixed it so all should be well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love BBD and your sewing pouch !
    Can't wait to see your progress !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pics worked great this time and I LOVE your sewing pouch! What a gorgeous gift. Do you know if their is a pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pictures came through fine! I think that your sewing pouch is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice new project. Isn't it wonderful to use a gift from someone? Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!