About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Garden Bag and Trapunto

Here is the "Garden Bag" which I have made for classes this week!  A great way to use up scraps (mine were Nancy Halvorsen "scraps") and offcuts of fabric!   I have used up some of my huge collection of buttons too on this project!


A top view of the "garden bag" with one of the proteas in my garden!!


And in a few weeks we will be working some Trapunto embroidery - this is one of the samples!  I hope everyone has enjoyed their Easter break - back to work tomorrow!!!




6 comments:

  1. The bag looks lovely Fiona. You have been a busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what fun you'll have enjoying going places with that beautiful bag! Is trapunto the same as candlewicking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful bag. I love the buttons added to give it extra pizazz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Fiona! I just love your bag! What a wonderful way to use up your scraps and buttons. so creative. Hugs from Texas!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trapunto looks great. Very expert! I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag and trapunto stitching look so beautiful!

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!