About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hexagon Quilt

Happy Easter!   Look what found its way into my little collection of fabrics this morning!!  Now ... if I am going to eat chocolate there is no doubt Lindt chocolate is pretty much the ultimate for me! 



And this box of Nancy Halvorsen fabrics are getting ready to be made into The Hexagon Quilt from the Vignette magazine!   


I have the hexagons and template ready for cutting and this lovely selection of fabrics and came across the Vignette Hexagon Quilt blog which will no doubt inspire me to continue along with the others albeit a little slowly with everything else I have on!


The Vignette Hexagon Quilt blog is being organised by Sarah and Leanne - if you feel so inclined - check it out and start making your hexagons!!     Enjoy a peaceful and relaxing Easter Sunday afternoon!   Here the rain is pouring down and filling the tanks - perfect weather for stitching!!



6 comments:

  1. I like those fabrics you have chosen for your quilt, what a great range. I agree Lindt chocolate is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Blessings to you and your family!

    I love all the pretty fabric....I can't wait to see your hexies. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter. I love Lindt cholcoate too. Do you know Haigh's chocolate? My BIL lives in Sydney and he sends it over here to my daughter. The chocolate frogs are wonderful.
    Happy Stitching. The Hatched and Patched place looks amazing.
    Best Wishes
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that will be so beautiful! I love hexagon quilts!

    Happy Easter as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be one phenomenal quilt! I love the fabrics you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ich bin gerade dabei Stoffe online zu bestellen und dabei auf deinen Blog gestoßen, sehr interessant. Ich nähe am liebsten Jersey Stoff, tolles Material.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!