About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stitching Day Organisation

Not a lot of stitching that I can really share with you as I am in organisation mode for our upcoming Stitching on the Lake Days in Canberra.   I have been busy making kits and name tags and getting organised to share a couple of wonderful days with all the stitching ladies!    However .... I was excited this week to receive my second block in the Anni Downs block of the month called "In my Garden" from Hatched and Patched!  



I have now finished this canvas work project for the stitching days but thought I would tease you all with a tiny glimpse of the colours I have used!   I love the creativity of canvas work and can't wait to share this project with the ladies!

 And we always try to make our stitching day bags a little different so I have had lots of fun with bright colours for our name tags this time!  Is your name tag here???    Sylvia has been busy too - hop on over to her blog to see what she has been busy creating for the stitching days!   Only a couple of weeks to go now - 27 sleeps actually until the the first stitching day!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Fiona

    Love the colours on the canvas. Can't wait to see the real thing!

    Regards, Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona. The canvas works looks lovely as do the name tags. I have had a busy time getting my projects ready too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very talented with your work. I love the colors in the threads you are going to be using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - I'm sure it will be a great success ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the colors of spring in your work...hope you enjoy your stitching trip!

    Happy Stitchin'
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. The canvas work is so pretty with all those lovely colors. :)

    I hope you have a wonderful time at your stitching day, it sounds like so much fun.

    Blessings always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!