About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunny Saturday!!

What a beautiful sunny day we had yesterday on the south coast!   The weather was warm and the ocean dip was amazing!   We decided a trek around the headlands and up the coast to a secluded spot should be on the agenda .... so that's what we did!    We shared a secluded lunchtime picnic with these seagulls!


It was such a glorious day to be out and about and trekking up and over headlands and around the rocks!  Isn't the ocean a spectacular colour?

 In the distance you can see one of our local treks "Pigeon House Mountain" in the background!

 And resting on the old gantry on the way back home and watching the huge stingrays fishing below us was an awesome finish to a fantastic day!     Not a stitch done!!




7 comments:

  1. Although I truly love living in a desert climate, I miss the ocean..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a brilliant day out! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics! I didn't go south this winter and I've missed the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a lovely time Fiona - I enjoyed the photos -thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live near the beach - about a 15 minute drive - and we don't have the mountain view or rocks here. I like them! We're coming into summer and I dread the hot very humid days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, Fiona! I live about 15 minutes from out beach, but it doesn't look anything like yours. I would love to live where you do....so pretty! Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs from Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!