About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, April 7, 2011

TUSAL update

Here is my TUSAL (totally useless stitch a long) update for this month!  My wine glass is overflowing mostly with red threads from my "Tis the Season" stitch a long!


One of the blocks from my "Tis the Season" stitch a long!  The others just need to have borders sewn around them!!  


Shirley has been away for a few weeks and while she was away she has created these cute little owl bags for her two lucky daughters!!


And this photo is for Shirley's daughters - here is your mum with her lovely bags!




7 comments:

  1. good to see some SAL stitching........lovely block...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley is too cute - her bags are almost as cute as she is ;) I think her daughters will love them!!!!

    I can't wait to see your "Tis the Season" finish Fiona - It is a beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love your bags !

    marylin France

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH love the bags!

    Great orts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, your ORT jar is so full and the ORTs are looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took a while for me to work out what TUSAL meant. Seeing your ORT wine glass certainly shows how much stitching you have done over the month. Maybe thats what I need to do.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ORTs look so pretty! You've had a very busy month from the looks of things. I'm so behind on my blogreading and haven't had the time to comment but I have been enjoying all of your posts. I love seeing what all your friends have been up to as well. Those Owl bags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!